Based on recent directives issued by the Government regarding the closure of educational institutions, St John Training is temporarily suspending all training courses until further notice.
We appeal to the general public to follow the guidance issued by the Health Authorities. We must work together to safeguard the health of our community. In the meantime we invite you to visit St John Malta COVID-19 webpage.
St John Training organises the underlying courses:
- First Aid (Adult, Child & Baby)
- Emergency First Aid
- Basic Life Support & AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- First Aid for children (9 & 13 years old)
- First Aid for University Students
- Systems of Knowledge Project (Sixth Form Students)
Our First Aid courses fulfill the requirements of the local Occupational Health & Safety Regulations.