We are always looking for bright and enthusiastic people, irrespective of age, who are willing to give up some of their free time to assist our organisations:
- The St John Ambulance (First Aid & Nursing) has volunteering opportunities for persons who are interested in first aid and health services at public events and during emergencies… more information.
- The St John Rescue Corps has volunteering opportunities for everyone from firefighting, high-angle rescue and beach lifesaving services to administrative duties and helping ‘behind the scenes’… more information.
Benefits of volunteering with us…
- Free access to a wide range of rescue training courses
- Experience personal growth
- Learn how to work in a team
- Meet other volunteers who are contributing to a nobel cause – saving lives
- Help people in your community
- Enhance your Curriculum Vitae