We are open and delivering training courses again at locations where we are able to establish the safeguards necessary to protect participants and our instructors. We are adhering strictly to the advice of health authorities.
Our new safety measures
We are implementing the following measures to keep your delegates and our trainers safe:
- If a participant has any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. new persistent cough, high temperature, loss or change to sense of smell or taste) they must not attend training. We will provide a free transfer to a future course.
- Participants are required to wear a face mask/covering at all times during training.
- We are implementing social distancing measures between everyone at all times during the course and require the same of participants during breaks. To do this we have reduced class sizes dependent on the size of the room.
- There is hand sanitisation available and regular hand-washing protocols in place.
- We have altered our practical training so that trainers and participants don’t need to come into direct contact with each other and can remain socially distanced. We are operating a 1:1 participant to mannikin ratio to safeguard delegates. A mannikin will be provided to each participant during training.
- We strongly recommend that all participants download the contact tracing app – COVID Alert Malta – from before attending our courses.